Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rock out with your milkshake

I just found the most incredible thing... well, for today at least. It's a "Got Milk" campaign that also helps schools around the country to raise money for their arts program. Students can remake their favorite scene(s) from the movie to compete for big bucks. How freakn awesome is that! I wish this was around when I was in high school... I would have killed to have played the role of Strawberry Summers... I mean White Gold. ;)

Anyways, if you know any high school students or folks that do... then make sure they know about this epic rock opera. It's freaking amazing to watch. It's hilarious, fun, campy, and educational (well, slightly educational in the fact that milk helps to promote healthy bones, teeth, hair, and muscle.) I wish every fund-raising opportunity could be this fun. Check out this promo on YouTube:


All of this wholesome goodness and more is available online here:
http://www.milkquarious.com

I have to take the opportunity here to post clips of a few of my other favorite things here, too. It's like all this stuff was thrown into a blender to create one delicious milkshake! prepare to get a stomachache!






No comments: