Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Fever

I don't know about you all, but I LOVE Halloween! The ghosts! The goblins!! The werewolves... and VAMPIRES! It's also a favorite time of year because it's my birthday month, too. Have you picked out your costume? If not, don't wait until the last minute. Just pick something fun and that inspires you.
I'll share with you all my costume idea. If you want to steal my idea: just make sure you don't go to the same Halloween party, OK? ;)

It's BUBBA (from the Sookie Stackhouse books)! Can you dig it? I think it's a fun and unique way to show my love for the books/ HBO series as well as my love of classic monsters. Let it be known I'm not a huge Elvis fan tho. :P

2 comments:

Indecisive Twit said...

OOOH I LOOOOVE THIS! I heart Bubba bunches. Can't wait to see pictures!!! <3

Unknown said...

Please take pictures!!!!