Monday, October 26, 2009

True Blood pumpkins


Halloween is fast approaching and perhaps you haven't yet carved that pumpkin. Or maybe you'll want to carve one after you see my new ERIC NORTHMAN stencil. Here it is: Tah-Dah!
(click on the image to open large JPEG file)

Note: You may need to re-size, depending on how big (or small) your pumpkin is. But knowing Eric's minions: you'll want the biggest pumpkin you can find for this one, right?

Also note that I have other stencils available of Bill, Sookie, and Lafayette available, too. To see these other artworks, check out CampBlood.org here.

If you feel generous, please feel free to make a donation for all my hard work: Halloween candy is expensive you know! Above all else: Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

valda64 said...

Definitely I have to try .... I'm sure my friend Laura will like this one soooo much! ;-)

Unknown said...

Great Work Dude. i loved the stencil of Sookie. i am big fan of her she is so beautiful.i watch True Blood only for her.