Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blood Bath

In case you haven't noticed: Vampires are EVERYWHERE! Some of them are heaven sent like the HBO "True Blood" series, and some (in my opinion) should stay in their coffins *Twilight*!!
But I have seen the new movie "The Vampire's Assistant" and have to say it was a lot of fun. I can really see teen-aged kids loving this one. And actor John C. Reilly is a real treat to watch. OH! It's got girl power, too (which is a huge plus in my book)! And did I mention it's based on a book series: "Cirque du Freak"? ANyone read these books? I didn't even know about it until this movie. Anyways, if you can spare the cash and want to see a fun movie... go check it out.

And since I'm talking about vampires, I wanted to share some new art with you all: my beloved Vampire Bill! He's the kind of vamp that likes to luxuriate in the tub for hours on end... who doesn't love that? Well, click on this pic and save it to use as your new desktop art! It's set for a 1440x900 pixel screen.
Enjoy! :)

No comments: