Thursday, August 20, 2009

True Blood paper dolls are popular!

WOW! I'm flattered that soo many people are enjoying my True Blood paper dolls!
If you like them as much as I do, please consider making a donation from the link on my paper doll web page. Many thanks and much love to you all!! Let's keep True Blood alive ... FOREVER!

LOVING TRUE BLOOD IN DALLAS
TOWERLOAD
AFTERELTON
TVSQUAD
HBO
WARMING GLOW
EXAMINER
FROTHY GIRLZ
PHILLY BURBS
TRUE BLOOD BLIPS
INANIMATE OBJECTS PATROL

... and if you ever see my art anywhere, please let me know! I'd love to hear about it.
Send an email to: askandy@andyswist.com
Thanks! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love the paper dolls. What a brilliant idea!!

TeamEricSookie said...

Andy--When oh when will the Eric paper doll become available? I know you can't stand the Viking vamp, but how long must the Minions wait? ;P

=^..^=

Andy said...

Mwahahaha! You know that Eric is coming soon. There are only two episodes left. ;)

I promise it will be worth the wait.

TeamEricSookie said...

OK, you're saving the best for last I see. I completely understand. LOL! You and Brian rock!

*Looks forward to playing with her own Eric Northman paper doll*

=^..^=
http://tinyurl.com/nx895u

" Dallas " said...

Umm hello your paper dolls are featured on Loving True Blood in Dallas !

hahahhahaha

Andy said...

Oh dear... :-O

Tim Goldman said...

Hey Andy! These are so super nice. I totally saw these somewhere else & never realized they were yours. Congrats! Hope all is well with you.

Tinchy said...

You are also mentioned on the UK Truebies Facebook page :D

Andy said...

Thanks Tamesena! I posted a link about my True Blood pumpkin stencils on the Truebies page, too! ...they do carve pumpkins in England, right?