Thursday, August 19, 2010

Russel's dirty laundry

This week's BloodWork! announced my next paper doll will be the genius that is Russel Edgington! No doubt his doll will feature things like designer shirts, sunglasses, jodhpurs and an oversized antique crystal candydish filled with Talbot's remains! But what, pray tell, does the man wear beneath it all? Tweet, email: askandy@andyswist.com, or post a comment to share your ideas and help me decide.

If you haven't yet watched the vlog yet, then check it out below. Note I'm wearing my "Billsbabes" t-shirt to show my love and support for my peeps and fellow Bill Compton lovers. And did you know that the Billsbabe T-Shirt is available for purchase in the Billsbabe Shoppe? All proceeds of the sales go to the Stephen Moyer Kids Theatre Fund, so go ahead and shop til you drop!



Also show your love for CampBlood, and pick up some merch there to help support and keep the Camp alive and well.

2 comments:

Indecisive Twit said...

Blood Work is the highlight of my week. For reals. I am going to be super sad in a few weeks when it's all done! <3

I think that Russell should be wearing Wonder Woman Underoos. Ooooh how I loved mine when I was a kid ;)

Have a great weekend y'all! xoxo

Unknown said...

FAB! I just found you guys and laughed my ass off watching the recap. I LOVE True Blood and have been hosting some craft swaps on my blog all ala Vamp theme.
:) Natasha
cleversoiree.blogspot.com