Friday, June 4, 2010

Bill on the Brain

Sorry Sookie... I've been glamoured again ever since I saw the TrueBlood minisode featuring vampire Bill Compton in his robe. Sorry Bill, but if you answer the door half-naked and glistening from your bathtime... how can you blame anyone objectifying you? I can't figure out is if I like it more when he's naked and rolling around in the dirt, or when he's getting all squeaky clean in the tub. Decisions... decisions. Anyways, here is a load of animated GIFs and screenshots of my favorie moments in the minisode. Much love to all my fellow Billsbabes and Billsbelles out there! Watch the minisode and see for yourself... just watch out: Bill might just glamour YOU, too! http://tiny.cc/vl3d2

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my stars. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. My favorite is the one in the second row, on the right.

Talamasca said...

Where can I watch the minisode?

Andy said...

Watch the minisode on the HBO True Blood website, or click this link
http://tiny.cc/vl3d2

icanseerussia said...

god, i might could just love you! don't worry i can't reach you from the last frontier. i'm a billsbabe and i just became a blogsbabe.

ican