Friday, April 16, 2010

Blood Money: support a starving artist!

Hey everyone! Just letting you know that I've got goodies for folks that donate money to a starving artist (errr... that would be me).

Every donation gets a "Thank You" from me which consists of a professionally printed post card featuring my Sookie, Bill, and Sam paper doll art. You can easily cut and fold along the guides to make nifty paper mini figures! Sound cool?

Well, if you donate $10: I send you an envelope containing the post card along with an additional oversized card with Pam, Laffy, Tara, Jason, and Eric! There's even artwork to make your own Merlott's bar or Fangtasia club. I'm digging thru my records now and sending folks who have already donated, and a big thanks to everyone in advance for their support.

Check out the photo above and see for yourself. When you click the donation button on my site, it usually includes a mailing address/ contact info. If not, you have to make sure and write in your address or the address you'd like for me to send it. All cards are sent US Mail.

BTW- Did I mention it makes a fun gift idea? ;)

No comments: