Thursday, February 25, 2010

and the winner is...

Well, I've muddled over the hundreds of entries for the cartoon contest for long enough. I am tickled by all the witty replies and it was actually a bit tough to choose a winner. However, there was one out of the bunch that just kept grabbing my attention:

"Bill, Eric, Alcide, Quinn, Sam, Calvin..... Tiger Woods?!" submitted by DeeDee.

Congratulations, DeeDee! I'm going to sketch your favorite True Blood character and mail it to you. (gosh... I hope it's Bill! *fingers crossed*)

Tiger's sexual affairs aren't really something to laugh at, but I really loved how it made fiction relate to real world/current events. Bravo!

Some of my other favorites included:

Suzgiourmatakis
"Death by chocolate, that's sure not how I thought Vamps did it ...."

Jasmin
Tara to Sookie: "Just like a damn vampire to show his love by burying you."

Rachel
"See I told ya that you'd end up buried from hanging around all those vamps!"

Thank you to everyone who took a stab at the caption contest. I really enjoyed everyone's contributions, and I hope you all had fun!

By the way: Has anyone seen Jason Stackhouse? My guess is he's still hanging around with his Valentine. ;)

No comments: