Monday, November 2, 2009

Bubba lives!

Well, the smoke has cleared and Halloween seems to have ended. Now everywhere you look it's Christmas. Well, I'll confess that I saw Christmas was in the stores along side the Halloween candy, etc. ...sigh. But I'm not going to go there (just yet). I'm still reliving my tormented Halloween adventures. Did I see Gizmo in the pizza parlor at 3 am? Was that a mummy walking with me all night? How many shots of tequila did I have??
Well, take a look at some of my Halloween pics and tell me if you can piece the story together?
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. Did anyone see any True Blood pumpkins or costumes? I think I saw a Sookie, but it could have been a bad Britney Spears... I couldn't tell. ;)
Anyways I'd love to see any fun pics that you care to share. (especially if anyone caught a Sam Merlott in his apron!)

2 comments:

TeamEricSookie said...

Andy--Bubba would be proud. Great costume! It looks like you had tons of fun.

Can't wait for more of yours and Brian's recaps of TB Season 3 next summer!

TES
=^..^=

Gretchen Stull said...

That costume is nothing short of completely awesome!