Friday, September 11, 2009

Eric Northman

So anyone like my new paper doll "extras" this week? I had to do up that awesome outfit Pam wore in the last episode. That red sequined jumpsuit was too too fab! But... are you excited about Eric's extras? Do you like what you see? I hope so. He'll be appearing next week in all his glory... so stay tuned.

I have lots more extras for the other dolls, too. I just haven't had the time to color them, etc. They'll be posted at a later date TBA. So... you guessed it... I will be doing some more paper doll action even after the series finale. And it's all because of you people who have posted your excitement and thanks for them. It makes me realize you all are hungry for more!

6 comments:

sassyjoann1 said...

I loved the new paper dolls.

I would have loved to actual see Eric in those spandex pants.

Yum I get an X-rated mental just thinking about it.

Sylvia said...

Oh I love them, Andy.

This will be the only way we see him in that spandex but It'll do.
And Pam's outfit is fierce!

TeamEricSookie said...

Andy--Thank you for the Eric paperdoll sneak peak. ME LIKEY SO MUCH!! You absolutely rock. Thanks for saving the best for last. I cannot wait to see the Northman paperdoll revealed in all his "gracious plenty" glory.

=^..^=

Debi Murray said...

Dude, these are so cute. I work for Charlaine Harris as her continuity editor. I will be printing the set to give to her at BoucherCon. Look for a donation in appreciation when I do that in October. You are so clever and talented and she will be thrilled!

Lindsay said...

Your dolls are incredible - I wait for them avidly every week! So glad there's gonna be extras after True Blood finishes, we'll all have something to look forward to without weekly episodes.

poopisan said...

Hungry for more? More like STARVED! Dig that plaid designer number for pam too. tres chic. how's about a god that walks/comes which ever. And an eggs. Tara's gotta hit somebody or it's no fun.